Thursday, March 10, 2005

Thank You Lord

Thank you Lord for not letting me have a horrible day. Testing is over and we relaxed with a movie in the lunchroom this morning and I showed a science movie this afternoon. A half day tomorrow, and the week is over. I get to go to a movie tomorrow evening. Date Night. My mother wants to come along. You said bring someone who doesn't know Christ. She thinks she does but she doesn't. She's a Creflo Dollar, Benny Hinn worshipper. She loved Jim and Tammy Faye. I don't like any of them.

Lord you can work on this homelife anytime you want. A calender offends someone. I can't put up a calender. Lord, Lord, Lord.  You know my needs inside and out and your are with me through every ordeal. I look to you Lord for my strength everyday.

"Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always." 1 Chronicles 16:11

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive