Thursday, March 31, 2005

Hello, Hello, Hello

I hope you had a good day. God has let me pass this day in relative peace.  My evening prayer is for continual peace. Relative calm. I didn't call this morning because I think you are busy and the calls are not that important. I am just Praise be to the Lord. It seemed like a good idea at the time.  I just wanted to wish you well and wanted you to just have a friendly word from me in the morning. Just something to say since I don't get to write my hellos in the morning anymore.

Night time prayers.

"When I was in distress, I sought the Lord;

at night I stretched out untiring hands

and my soul refused to be comforted." Psalm 77:2

Contentment with our choices. Facing life's challenges with some degree of contentment. Sleeping with that decision. Life's Challenges. My choice. Be Blessed and have a good night. I'm just thinking out loud. Nothing really. I had a strange dream and its made me think about my choices. My subconscious.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive