Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Good Night

I think Monday the kids were still sleeping and that's why it went so well. Today they woke up.

" My flesh and my heart may fail, but

God is the strength of my heart

and my portion forever." Psalm 73:26

I hope you got my greeting. I hope your day went well.

"If I told you what I really need, would your heart and soul still say yes? The Lord says there is more that I require of thee, will your heart and soul say yes?"

I am listening to that from the 7 Last Words. I still say yes, yes, yes. What ever I have to do I say yes. I'm going to make this work. I know it will work. I believe it will work. I rely on God to see me through. I rely on you to lead me, guide me and direct me. I rely on your strength and integrity. Good Night, Be Blessed.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive