Thursday, April 17, 2014

Yet I Will Rejoice

Habakkuk 3:17-19

King James Version (KJV)
17 Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls:
18 Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation.
19 The Lord God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments.



The Lord is my strength. Thank You Lord for today. I will rejoice today. I am in sorrow for our Lord but I am rejoicing because of the things to come. Resurrection Sunday. Good Friday. Our Lord sacrificed for us and we are saved. A major role in our lives has been filled. We are no longer empty and void. We have our Lord to fill that void. I am so excited today. I will rejoice today.  Thank you Lord for your blessings. We are one. We will make it work. We can and will be a strong tower today. I am restless until we are united. There is more life than there is death in this situation. We are strong and mighty in our love and our worship. Glory to God. We shall be victorious. I don't care what it looks like right now, its full of life and love and God. I love you and pray for you today and everyday.  Today I will see and talk to you, today. I'm so excited, I'm prayerful.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive