Wednesday, April 16, 2014

God Wants to Change Me

Acts 13:47-48

New International Version (NIV)
47 For this is what the Lord has commanded us:
“‘I have made you[a] a light for the Gentiles,
    that you[b] may bring salvation to the ends of the earth.’[c]
48 When the Gentiles heard this, they were glad and honored the word of the Lord; and all who were appointed for eternal life believed.

Dear Lord, I am ready to just thank you for all of your blessings so far and the ones to come in the future. I am here today. I am blessed to have returned safely. We take travel so lightly but every journey is an opportunity to spread the word of God. Now back to work. Back to my purpose in life. God has not relieved the pressure and the urgency is still there. I have to stay prayerful daily. Lord make me more effective in communicating. Make my message clear. Allow me to not get in the way of your message. I am not the message, you are Lord. I will do your will. Change me Lord. I love you so much. Your will is my command. Take me where you want me to go, tell me what you want me to do, tell me what you want me to say. I have to do it. Be extremely blessed today. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive