Thursday, April 24, 2014

Speak the Truth




Joshua 1:8 - This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.
Proverbs 18:21 - Death and life [are] in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

Romans 10:17 - So then faith [cometh] by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.


Isaiah 55:11 - So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper [in the thing] whereto I sent it.


Matthew 21:22 - And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

Romans 8:1-3

New International Version (NIV)

Life Through the Spirit

Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you[a] free from the law of sin and death. For what the law was powerless to do because it was weakened by the flesh,[b] God did by sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh to be a sin offering.[c] And so he condemned sin in the flesh,

I am encouraged to speak the truth. I am walking in the truth. Loving you is a good thing. I am blessed. You so worth the struggle. Why the struggle, it must be totally awesome what God has in store for us. There is a huge amount of blocking going on. Stay strong and I will continue to be encouraged, I love you. Saying what needs to be said is the topic of the day.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive