Sunday, April 6, 2014

God is Knocking

God knows you have been on my heart. Today, God woke me up, demanding that something be done, today, to communicate to you, and to say I am sorry. I love you and have caused too much pain to both of us. I am sorry. I disappointed myself today. All through service, and even while in the line I kept saying to myself, I will say I am sorry, I will apologize, I will profess my love and faith to you. I believe that when I got to you, my mind went blank. Where were the words to express what is necessary. I am not giving up. There are many things I have to be thankful to God for. I am blessed that God still wants me. I have some use in his purpose. I am blessed that you are here. I will not give up and cry any more. My tears today are for the realization that I will not stop. I will be going to Seattle on Friday and I am not worried. You travel all the time and God protects you. I am believing that protection is out there for me too. So this week I have two occasions to say to your face, I am sorry, before I leave. I believe God gave us this blog for a reason. It didn't have to be. I didn't have to start one, and you sure didn't have to find it. But I did and you did. So we move forward from that. God placed it on my heart today to tell you, I love you, forgive me and know that I am with you. Now I just have to say that. We can transform the world. Praise God, there is still a future for us. God has placed a demand on me. I feel the pressure of this like never before.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive