Tuesday, April 8, 2014

I AM WITH YOU AND FOR YOU

The Gospel in Luke 15

Luke 15:20-21

New International Version (NIV)
20 So he got up and went to his father.
“But while he was still a long way off, his father saw him and was filled with compassion for him; he ran to his son, threw his arms around him and kissed him.
21 “The son said to him, ‘Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. I am no longer worthy to be called your son.’



Lord Thank you for another day. I have to just humble myself and say how much I love you Lord. My Lord and my Savior. You never leave me nor forsake me. You are always with me and you are fighting for the good fight of faith. Reconcile with me and forgive me. I love you and pray that we are able to reconcile. I thank God that forgiveness is allowed. I hoping we can move forward. I love you, have a blessed day.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive