Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Time and God's Promises

Phillipians 4:19
2 Peter 1:12

Good Morning again Lord. I am here another day to get it right. I pray for peace. I pray for relationship. I can't believe that I am still praying for this and I have not had it improve or change. If anything, it seems to have gotten worse. Stagnate. Not moving. What is it Lord? We just have a limited amount of time here. Are we not ready for his? We can do this. we make a difference for you Lord. Renew my spirit and my mind. Make me a new creature. Let me see through fresh eyes. What I see daily will not influence my dream of where I want to go. I need you and I believe you need me. We must make a new world. Speak the truth. What is on my heart. What is weighing me down. When does this take a turn for the better? I love you and pray for you today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive