Thursday, April 10, 2014

Revelation

Mark 14:18-20

As they were reclining at the table and eating, Jesus said, "Truly I say to you that one of you will betray Me--one who is eating with Me." They began to be grieved and to say to Him one by one, "Surely not I?" And He said to them, "It is one of the twelve, one who dips with Me in the bowl.
 Dear Lord, thank you for today. I am blessed to have another day. My need to reunite, reconcile, to try to recoup some of our lost time, to just not take each day for granted. I know we have opportunities to do better and we have to take them when we can. I make my choices with you in mind. Thank you for being my strong tower. Even though you were not there in person last night, I know you were there in spirit. I humble myself and I am grateful for the opportunity to love you. So now I won't see you again until next Thursday. The Last Supper reenactment. I look forward to that. I pray for traveling mercies and a renewed spirit. I know loving you is easy. There is no fear there. Have a blessed day and be a blessing to someone today. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive