Sunday, April 27, 2014

Change



That is what I am resisting. Change. Who knew. I didn't want anything bad to happen to you. But I am a grown woman and you are a grown man. We are old enough to take responsibility for our actions. One thing for sure, falling in love doesn't send you to jail. You can keep threatening me with hurry up or I will leave, but, I know you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You do what you have to do. I am my own worst enemy when it comes to being rewarded for something I asked God for. I asked God for you and God delivered. He did his part. Glory be to God. Now I have to do my part. Trust me I never compared you to my ex. You are on a different level altogether. God knows what I need. I know I will be good for you. We complement each other. We blend and mold together. We are right for each other. So going through the line, its not enough. Sitting on the front row. Not enough. Whatever the hesitation is, I don't know, but today is the day for change. We don't go back, we go for

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive