Monday, April 7, 2014

Take Nothing For Granted

Isaiah 10:1-2

New International Version (NIV)
10 Woe to those who make unjust laws,
    to those who issue oppressive decrees,
to deprive the poor of their rights
    and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people,
making widows their prey
    and robbing the fatherless.
 
Father God, I am thankful for today. I am blessed to be here another day. I take nothing for granted. If today is my last, I want to fill it with doing your will. I want to listen and obey you. Mold me to hear and do your will. Let us flow together, in harmony. My day will be filled with parents and children. Some will be happy and some sad. Let it flow smoothly. You have placed an urgency in my heart. You won't let it go. I won't let it go. I have a general unrest in my spirit. I am pushed, urged, demanded to do this. Its a burning desire in me right now. I haven't had this much pressure to do something in a long time. I must do something. I'm not checking in with others, I know what I have to do. I have to declare my love, apologize for wasting so much time, and forgive myself. Glory be to God. Let's move on. Have a blessed day and be a true blessing to someone. I love you. I say yes Lord. Yes, Yes, Yes.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive