Friday, April 25, 2014

Ask, and it Shall be Given to You



Matthew 7:7-8
New International Version (NIV)

Ask, Seek, Knock

“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.




Matthew 6:32-34

New International Version (NIV)
32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.



Dear Lord, I need your help. I have prayed and asked for the truth. What it seems to boil down to is choice. I have two choices and I am choosing foolishness. I want to choose what God wants for me. What ever the stumbling block, I have to press forward. I am disappointed in myself. Each day is a new day. Each day has its own agenda.
I don't want to lose sight of my purpose. I need help. We have so much to do. The world or The Lord. Focus on God, he will take care of the rest. The Lord knows my needs. I am flesh and blood. God created me in his own image and likeness. We are all just here by the grace of God. We cannot add another day or hour to our time here. God has the last word. Lord I need your help. Maybe my prayer is wrong, I am not specific enough, I have not made myself clear enough. There might be some confusion as to what I am praying for. I will praise you at all times. You have given me more than I could ever think or imagine. I am grateful for everything. I look forward to you taking control again and again. I am not in charge, you are. I love you, have a blessed day today.




 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive