Saturday, April 12, 2014

Seattle

Well I made it to Seattle and I am blessed. Lizzie is healthy and happy. at least for her. God I am blessed to be here. We are trying to keep the excitement to a minimum. I pray that the violence is not going to escalate at home just because we have warm weather. Now is not the time to make a debut of how violent we can be. Our anger is just misplaced. If we get to know each other and see each other as human beings worthy of life and love then maybe we won't want to pull the trigger and end a life. there is value in each of us. I love that we can open our hearts to one another and feel something when we do that. i know how to love you and you know how to love me. Show respect, show love, show me that you see me and know that I am here. I matter and you matter to me. Keep it simple. There doesn't have to be a hinderance to our companionship. we are better together than we are apart. I pray for this weekend and hope that you are encouraged. When God returns will he find faith? Are we still hopeful? Are we still faithful? can we show that we are true to our faith? I love you and miss you somehow. Even though I would'nt probably see you today anyway, being farther away stretches my aura of knowing you are close. Being close to you matters. Be blessed today and know that I love you. 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive