Sunday, April 20, 2014

Who Has The Last Word



Thank you Lord. Thank You Almighty God for a very spiritual and emotional day. I will always expect my promises from you to manifest. Even when I think its just the same old thing over and over, I will think faithful God and know that I am going to be productive and God will forgive.

Why me Lord? What is wrong with me?  God always picks the least of these to perform his miracles. The one that is the least likely, that's the one he wants. Great is thy faithfulness. Its you or no one. I will not settle. My heat is set on you and God has pushed me to move on this. I can't seem to let it go. There is an urgency. A demand has been place on me to move. Tell you I love you, I love you, I love you. Maybe if I say it more than once, it will make an impact. Say I am sorry for the wasted time. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Sorry for the delay. What every situation that I had an opportunity to say I love you, I'm sorry, forgive me for wasting our time I ask you to forgive me for the stupid delay. When do we begin our life together? What is the revelation, the realization, the conviction that has to happen? It's amazing that this is such a big deal now. God knows what I have been through and what I have done to get to this point. I am victorious. I speak the truth.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive