Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Home

All said and done, I had a wonderful time. It really was perfect. I spent four days with my daughter and son in law and we genuinely had a good time. Thank you God for the time. Sharon came out and joined us so we just chilled. All glory and praise to God. Sometimes you just need to get away and reflect. I am ready to come home. I miss you even though I wouldn't see you today anyway. I am back on my mission. God has not taken away the urgency.  An hour of something special with you is worth more than a lifetime of ordinary. I can't wait to hear Sunday's Palm Sunday sermon. I saw the title, Can You handle the Pressure, or something like that. I'm ready for it. Having a willing spirit is half the battle. I'm at the airport waiting for my flight so I have about dirty minutes before we board. Lots of people watching. God has a real imagination when he created man. I love you and can't wait to see you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive