Monday, April 21, 2014

The Living God

Galatians 5:22-26

New Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition (NRSVCE)

The Fruit of the Spirit

22 By contrast, the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against such things. 24 And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25 If we live by the Spirit, let us also be guided by the Spirit. 26 Let us not become conceited, competing against one another, envying one another.


Dear Lord Almighty, I thank you for today. I pray for your spiritual help in all of the areas in my life that are just not quite in step with you. I press on to do your will. How did I become this person? There is happiness for me and I just have to believe it is real.  I too deserve happiness. Thank you for today. I embrace this week with a renewed spirit. Christ is Resurrected and New Beginnings are presented to us each and every day. Today is a new day. Lord you know what I am having difficulty with and you know why. Reveal the truth to  me. Allow me to move forward. Lord I pray that you answer my prayers. Watch over me today. Keep me safe. Follow me in each and every endeavor today. Watch my travels and my interactions. I don't know why its so difficult to transition to a more loving and giving role. My heart and my mind tell me that I am desiring this. In the spiritual, I am completely there. In the natural, I have not moved closer. Am I desiring something that is not mine to have? Am I seeing the desire as a sin and have not really moved past the religion of it? I pray for the areas where I feel out of step. Center me Lord. This is about relationships. Do not deceive me Lord. Help me to not deceive myself. Help me to see clearly what my dilemma is. What is my problem? Why is this block still so evident? You push me spiritually and yet in the natural, the block, it is still there.  I am going forward with the spiritual and emotional nature. The natural will fall in line. Reveal the problem and let's let me overcome the problem. I don't want to continue to be deceived and continue to lose out on my blessing.  Love, Joy and Peace. It is attainable and I can have it in my life. Thank you God for wanting more for me. I love you and pray that you have a peaceful day.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive