Thursday, April 3, 2014

Good Night



So you say if we keep doing the same thing we will continue to get the same results. That is so true. We know this and yet we continue to stay in this rut. I missed you tonight. I was looking forward to being with you in a meeting. I have to take advantage of the opportunities to be with you. I know that you have many responsibilities. Counseling engaged couples for their upcoming nuptials is always exciting. A couple ready to share their life together. Committed to making it work, together. I love it. I know that Spring is in the air. Hope and Love and Possibilities. We have got to think differently.
Have a good night and sleep soundly. I know the time goes quickly and we don't know the day nor the hour when it is our last breath. We can feel it coming closer. We can predict that it is soon. I pray that you are not indicating you feel it coming closer. I don't feel it coming closer to you. I could be wrong. I know I need to do more. I know you are special. You are my heart's desire and I love you. Let's change the world. We can do it.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive