Monday, January 27, 2014

Trust

John 14:1-3

New International Version (NIV)

Jesus Comforts His Disciples

14 “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God[a]; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.
 
I have trust you. At the end of the day, when every thing else fails, I have to just you. Trust is the golden path. The belief that when the pharaoh's heart has been harden, I have to trust God to take me through that Red Sea. I have to rise above my circumstances. I can not let the circumstances win in my faith walk.  Pharaoh's army may be bearing down to kill me, and that's real. But I have to trust in God to bring me out. I pray for my dreams and wishes to come true. You are my dream. I don't want to miss my opportunity for a loving relationship. I trust God. Why we even have this is because of God. How would we even know this much I it wasn't for God being in this. You could have never known how I felt about you and I would have never know how you felt about me, but we know. We know because of this. So while I have to trust God for a better life on the other side of that Red Sea, I know God is watching and involved I my life right now. I trust you Lord. I love you so much. I just have to trust you absolutely. I trust you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive