Friday, January 3, 2014

Make Me Ready

 
Luke 21:34-36

New International Version (NIV)
34 “Be careful, or your hearts will be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness and the anxieties of life, and that day will close on you suddenly like a trap. 35 For it will come on all those who live on the face of the whole earth. 36 Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man.”

Good Morning Lord, thank you for today. Lord I pray that you make me ready for what is ahead of me this year. Your goodness and your strength are with me daily. Lord you are before me and beside me. You prepare the way and you guide me through it. You are with me always. Your will be done in my life. I will not weigh myself down with burdens and issues. You are with me always and I know that. Lord help me to be ready. Let me see the signs and follow your path. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive