Sunday, January 26, 2014

Problem-Free Life

 

John 16:33

Amplified Bible (AMP)
33 I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace and confidence. In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer [take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]! For I have overcome the world. [I have deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you.]
 
 
 
Thank You Lord for today. I give p the illusion that I should have a problem free life. I am part of this world and the world has problems. I am not consumed with my problems, I understand that we all have problems and difficulties. My hope is linked to your Lord. I know I can't solve my problems in this life. I look for the problem free life in heaven. I do not try to seek perfection here on earth. That's impossible, its a waste of energy. I put my energy into seeking you Lord. Without you it is impossible for me to find any enjoyment. My light shines the brightest when I seek you. I am the calmest and full of trust, when I seek you. When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, I seek you and trust you anyway. I trust you in the dark places where I can't see what's going on but I know I have to trust you. The journey is more interesting because I have given you control. I'm not leading or guiding. I am not fearful, because I greatly trust you. I am confident in your love and I trust you Lord. I will not fear the unknown. I am strong and confident in your Love. You have given me hope and I have faith in you. I am faithful. I believe that all things are possible. I believe in you and your promises. I am walking in faith because I trust you. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. I am trusting you. The truth shall set us free. I give glory to God. Thank You Lord for your blessings. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive