Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Called to Be a Leader

God I am here today so I must have more to do. Thank you for waking me in my right mind. Giving me the strength to know that I have to reach out to you first this morning.

 Thank you for seeing my mistakes and still loving me in spite of them. Thank You for loving me. I want to push past my need to not want to stand out in the crowd.

 Leaders have to do what it takes to lead. So God I surrender to your authority. I get up so that you can sit down on the throne of my life.

 I don't know the when or the how but I give the control over to you. When Jesus comes and says follow me, that's exactly what I want to do. Follow you where ever you want me to go.

I ask no questions, I just go. I trust you Lord. Make it happen. I have an expectation for a manifestation. God is real and the living God is with me in my spirit and in my heart. God has plans for me that I have not even dreamed of. I trust you. I love you. I have to stop and get ready now.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive