Monday, January 20, 2014

Faithful

Colossians 2:5-8

 
New International Version (NIV)
For though I am absent from you in body, I am present with you in spirit and delight to see how disciplined you are and how firm your faith in Christ is.

Spiritual Fullness in Christ

So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.
See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the elemental spiritual forces[a] of this world rather than on Christ.


Father God I am so thankful that you have given me a chance to live and learn today. I am so blessed to be here another day. I have been complaining the past week and I am sorry for that. Forgive me for not trusting in you more. I know that the problems and concerns that I have are of little consequence to you. You have so many things to be concerned with that I feel self centered when I complain about my problems. I am not dying, hospitalized or homeless. Everything else is just a formality for living in this world. I will adjust, prepare and be ready. Ready for my 2014. I'm looking for the best for me emotionally, spiritually and physically.  Lord I will work hard to be the best I can possibly be to satisfy you. My heart's desire is to in your heat and mind on a daily basis. I love you and pray that my service to you is a worthy one. Be Blessed and be a blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive