Thursday, January 2, 2014

Reconcile

 
 
Colossians 1:19-21

New International Version (NIV)
19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

Luke 10:41-42

New International Version (NIV)

41 “Martha, Martha,” the Lord answered, “you are worried and upset about many things, 42 but few things are needed—or indeed only one.[a] Mary has chosen what is better, and it will not be taken away from her.”

Thank You Lord for today. Today I have to remember the importance of time. The weather will make you just sit and think. Thank you for making me just sit and do just that. I will grade these papers today. I will pray to be reconciled to you. You are wonderful and special. My life is incomplete without you involved on a daily basis. I pray that today I am able to please you Lord. You are my rock and my salvation. Thank you for new mercies daily. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive