Thursday, January 23, 2014

Strengths and Weaknesses

2 Corinthians 12:9

New International Version (NIV)
But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.

Lord, I am here again. Thank you for today. I am blessed to have another day in your presence. Lord I now that I am not perfect and I don't want to be. Help me to do what I need to do. I seem to have started a snowball effect and I want to be proactive, not reactive. I haven't been in this situation before and its time I bring in my rep. If that is wrong then we will squash it right there, but if it is with merit then I have to press forward. The sleepless nights and irritability have to stop. I'm not liking me.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive