Sunday, January 12, 2014

God's Presence

 
 
Ephesians 3:20-21

New King James Version (NKJV)
20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, 21 to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.


Lord I am grateful for your love and your grace. I walk with you today and everyday. I walk in the knowledge that you are with me. You have prepared this journey for me. You know what will come while I can only plan and hope for an outcome. I have high expectations. We are reading "Mindset" for school.  We have to have it read by next Friday and compose questions for a discussion group. All teachers have to change their mindset. I want us to work together as a whole unit. A new mindset will help me fulfill my potential. I am open to the theory and will try anything that promotes personal and professional growth. I know that our God is great and greatly to be praised. There are many factors that will show God is in everything. I'm watching Apostolic Church and thinking about how the song influences me, I am a miracle. You are looking at a miracle. I will come out of this with God. God loves me. I love you. I trust in God.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive