Tuesday, January 28, 2014

I am Not Alone




Father God you woke me up this morning. Thank You. You are present in my life in so many ways. You know what I think, what I do and what I say. You are continually with me. I know this as truth but I can still believe that I am alone in my daily life. Walking by faith and not by sight requires the inner soul of my being to be reminded that you are with me. Your presence must be the focal point of my life. I have to view the world around me through your perspective, Nothing is greater than you Lord. You are my rock and my strong tower. I can forgive those that attack me. I can move forward. You are aware of my life on a day to day basis. All that I do, say and think, you know. You know the desires of my heart. The man that I love and the promises that you made to me. The prayers that I have prayed are for you and you alone. I love you so very much. Help me  to say yes to your will Lord. I am ready and willing to walk that walk with you. I didn't know how you felt.  If you still feel the same or have you changed. Time will make a heart grow fonder or make the heart wander. Time heals so that you can move forward. I am not in the past, I am moving forward towards my future. I want a new beginning. The past is in the past, its prologue. Close that chapter, close that book. The Red Sea is behind me, even though I am stepping into it now. As I walk through, there may be stuff around me to scare me but I just keep walking. The winds are blowing, the army is closing in. I hear the horses and the shouts of the army, but I just keep moving forward. Lord, the enemy is real but so are you. So are you Lord and my faith is in you. Whether you save me or not, you are real, I am loved by you and you are present in my life daily. Thank you Lord for reminding me that I can call on you for you are with me always. YOU ARE REAL!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive