Sunday, January 19, 2014

God Will Not Force Himself

 
Isaiah 43:18-21


God is awesome. God you are awesome in this place. God you forgive me before I forgive myself. Lord I worship you until I am able to worship you in spirit and truth. I didn't go to church today. Forgive myself, don't live in guilt. It wasn't planned for me to not go. I got up, did the usual stuff for dad. Gave him his medicine, emptied the urinal, setup the meds for next week, prepared breakfast, the same everyday. I went back to bed just for an hour and before I knew it, 10:30am.
So here I am. Forgive Me, Forgive Me, Forgive Me.
Isaiah 43:18-21
A New Year Demands a New Me!
God can take us through any situation or circumstance. God can use your situation for his purpose. God can make all things work together for my good. God is still in control. God has his hand on us. We have to have a knowledge rooted that God can override anything the enemy has done. God can override anything the enemy has done. Receive this in your spirit. In 2014, God is about to make us brand new. This is for those that want it. God is going to usher us into a new season, new turning point, something different. There will be something new about our look and our life. God is getting ready to do something brand new. God is getting ready to relocate some of the craziness in your life. Glory to God. God is getting ready to relocate me from some of the madness, drama and craziness in my life. The devil is trying to make you think he is in charge, but God is in control and I am in the palm of his hand. Even when the devil tries, he can't get me. I don't care what it looks like, I am still in his hand. I'm in his hand.
God is speaking in my spirit that I am to live in the brand new spirit. God is prophesizing through Isaiah to a people who are in captivity. God speaks to us in captivity so that we don't forget who he is and who we are. God needs to remind his people that he is our God and we are his children. We can go through traumatic situations that can cause a temporary amnesia that we are the children of the King. Our midnight hour makes us realize that when we go through some situations we have to reach out to our spiritual daddy. When you go through situations, realize God is still God. Don't be intimidated by situations you go through.
My God is Bad. I am He, I can deliver. When God comes into a situation, God can do it. God is Bad. Don't let your situation get more attention from me than God. In the tongue there is the power of life and death. Don't keep talking about your problem. Stop talking about the problem. Look at my situation, call it by name and say that you are not more powerful than my God. Look at bills, heart problems lupus, cancer, and what ever it is, name it and say "you are not more powerful than my God".
I'm looking to get delivered this morning. God will back you in a corner, it looks like you have no place to go, but God wants you to know he is your breath, your daily bread. Sometimes God will get you into stuff so that he can show you he has your back. When stuff has been tormenting you for a long time you can give in, give up or get used to it. Refuse to get use to evil in your life. Sometimes the enemy is so good, he can make you think its over, you just have to deal, but it isn't over. You might have to go into overtime, but the fight is fixed.
Verse 17 - God drew them out and snuffed them out like a wick. God says don't be intimidated. God is getting ready to snuff my enemies out like a wick. God wants me to understand, He is King over he affairs of my life. Everything is under King Jesus. When I walk in the lordship of God, in the obedience and submission of God. God says I can handle it. If God allows it to come in my life then it is a setup for what is getting ready to happen in my life. Forget the former things, don't dwell on the past. If I understood how awesome my future is, I would stop dwelling on the past. Learn the lessons from it but forget about I holding hostage in my life. Don't let your future be held hostage based on the past of your  pain. Neighbor don't let your future be held hostage, based on the past of your pain.
Don't keep holding on to stuff. Let it go. God says I need you to let it go. I am getting ready to do a new thing. Something so awesome. God is getting ready to show out in my life. What God is getting ready to do in 2014, making a way in the desert, streams in the wasteland. God is getting ready to do stuff that doesn't make sense.
Lupe Fiasco expressed, its getting ready to go down. Everything I have allowed you to go through was to prepare you. Its time to come out, its done.
Verse 19- God is doing a new thing, it springs up. The new thing will come up out of the pressure of what you are going through. Stop being afraid of the pressure. The pressure is just pushing the new stuff out of you.
Verse 20- Now the wild animals they honor me. The jackal and the owls give me glory. Because they learned to trust me. Now I need to know that my people can praise me because they believe something new is going to happen. I believe in the power of praise. The wild animals will not give God more praise than me. The ones with the greatest heaviness need to step out and come to the altar. If there is something on your spirit, bring it to the altar. Refuse to be held hostage and not receive the devil's dealings in your life. God can take you to a new place. Get what we need wholeheartedly. We can't be lukewarm, we need to be excited and hot for our future. We can't let anything hold us back. God's Christmas present is the new thing God is getting ready to do in our life. Are we ready to receive it. Devil I'm tired of you messing with my heart, mind and spirit. Devil the blood of Jesus is against you. Let me go now, NOW, NOW. The new thing is coming now. NOW get my anointing, my miracle, my new thing. I want I now. I join all the animals of the land to let loose a praise. The greater the pressure, the greater the promotion. New heights for 2014. When I get it, they will get it. God is waiting on me. Enough, let the hurt go, let God heal me. Don't let the hurt destroy you. God wants me to let go of the hurt, anger and bitterness. God has something for me. God will not sit with our anger and hurt. God will remove the bitterness and hurt. God is getting ready to take us places. God is getting ready to fix things in our life. A joy in our life. The real peace and real joy. God hears our pain. We have felt mad and abandoned but God has never let us go. It was God holding us, he never left us. God is getting ready to show the love that has always been there. While we were mad at God, God still loved us. Now we are anointed. Our souls are one with the Lord. Our God loves us. Why did we ever think that he stopped loving us? We love the Lord and the Lord loves us. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive