Thursday, January 30, 2014

Trust In God

1 Corinthians 13:11-13

New International Version (NIV)

11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me.12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.


Thank You Lord for today. I am here again so that means there is more for me to do. I am a child of God so I will worship my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. My worries and anxieties for today will be given to you Lord. I will affirm my trust in you I know my mind has a lot to do with how I react to this day but Lord, I am trusting you to lead me through. You know my thoughts, my anxieties and the concerns that I have of this world. I will guard my thoughts and practice trusting you with all of my thoughts. I will keep you close to me. My prayers are to improve my relationship with you and to have a long and fulfilling life together. Lord you are my rock and my strong tower. I lean on you and rely on you. I hold your hand through it all. You are with me on this journey and I love knowing you are there. I trust you Lord. I am developing my trust. I want to trust you fully. Love you unconditionally. Be forever faithful to you. I love you Lord for walking with me on my journey. You are mine and I am yours. I trust you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive