Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Trust

Proverbs 3:5-6

New International Version (NIV)
Trust in the Lord with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
    and he will make your paths straight.


Lord I am here another day. I have to trust you in every area of my life. When I fail to trust you in my life, I am anxious and I want to avoid the challenges. Lord when I trust you I run to the challenges and see them as a growth opportunity. I want to gain the knowledge that's there from the challenges. There are blessings in the mess and I don't want to lose my blessings. I will not waste energy regretting the way things are or thinking about how things could be different if I had only done it differently This is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it. I woke up with you on my mind Lord and I will walk through this day with you leading and guiding me. I pray that I listen when you speak. I pray that I move when you prod. I belong to you Lord. Keep me close and never let me go. I am trusting you on this journey. I love you. I trust you, I am confident in you, I am encouraged that you are with me.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive