Sunday, January 5, 2014

Faithful

Love & Inspiration: Leap of Faith



Lord I am so thankful that I went to church today. Everybody in my household tried to discourage me. They told me I was risking my life. Thank God I decided to go. The weather outside is frightful. But it was nice and warm in church. Our spirit was renewed. I was challenged to take that leap of faith. Just believe enough to trust and have faith. I trust you. I trust you to be faithful. I thank you for everything. God gives us so many chances to do better. I have to thank God for letting someone speak up and say something about these children walking to school and waiting for a bus in sub zero temperatures. Thank God for some sense of care for their health. It looks so bad when every school around can close showing concern for the students, but not this one. Finally, after being prodded and pushed probably, they close. Yea. I have high hopes for them yet. 2014 is my year of expectation and manifestation.  I'm believing that God has something in store for me and its right around the corner. I feel something is going to happen. Something is different. Something is changing. The clouds are lifting. There is hope. It's time for a change. Time to take that leap of faith. Believe. Trust. I love you.

Trust God - Draw Near To Him & He Will Draw Close To You. - James 4:8, "Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded."

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive