Thursday, January 16, 2014

Reflect and Learn

Jeremiah 17:7-8 NIV

But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord,
whose confidence is in him.
They will be like a tree planted by the water
that sends out its roots by the stream.
It does not fear when heat comes;
its leaves are always green.
It has no worries in a year of drought
and never fails to bear fruit.”

Jeremiah 29:11 NIV
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Good Morning Lord. I have trying to get back to sleep since 3am with no success. Now I have a long day and I pray for your help in this day. I am looking at this informal observation summary which is just terrible from my principal. We seem t but heads constantly. I have a conference on Friday about an observation that took place in December. She doesn't like me. I already know this. She wants me out. So now I have to prepare for a conference with her on this unannounced visit from December. She sends the feed back yesterday so I have one day to look and respond. Maybe that is what was in the air for me and kept me awake. I will do what needs to be done. Its just the informal, its not the final. This too shall pass. I thought I was just stressed out about something else. Whatever the situation, it will be just the way its suppose to be. Worrying and losing sleep is not the way.
I will focus on the situation at hand. Now you were on my mind too. I thank God for you and pray that you have a good day today. God hears my prayers for you. My Love, My Love. My prayers go out to you. I love you. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive