Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What I Expect to Accomplish

Father God I have to write down what I expect to accomplish. I will fix my eyes on my vision daily. I will fix my eyes on what God has called me to do. I must stay on track daily. Take control of my days. Stay on track. I must know consciously and concretely that I am moving closer to the vision that God gave me for my life. Sometimes life comes to steal our focus.

We begin to chase things that are not important to our big picture. Things that have nothing to do with our vision or our purpose. We get burned out on nonsense. We get tired doing stuff that has nothing to do with what God has called us to do. Write down my goals and fix my eyes on them daily. Remind myself of my priorities. I will not allow anything to pull me from my goal. Decide daily to take another step towards the vision and goals that God is leading me into. Write it down. Live on purpose.

Revive the fight in me. I am in a battle. Everything is not suppose to be alright. We are in a war and crazy stuff happens. We are in a fight. We need to be prepared for our battles. We have to drop the survival mentality. Our frustration causes us to fight each other for the crumbs of life.

Decide to live on purpose and know that you deserve the abundant life that Christ came to give me.. It is time to break the curse that has been passed down generation to generation. We all have moments when we feel like quitting but we have to switch gears and decide we are too legit to quit. I am not quitting, no matter what.

The world system is setup to assume you will quit. The world makes money off of you quitting. The world assumes you will quit. The devil made a mistake when we came in tonight because we are not going to quit, get discouraged, or throw in the towel. The enemy is defeated. The devil is just throwing interference at you. Be planted like a tree by the water.

Stop looking for affirmation from sisters and brothers. Look for confirmation in your own spirit. My vision is too powerful. My purpose is to important. I can do all things through Christ who lives in me. I will not quit, I cannot quit, I refuse to quit.

I will revive the spirit of fight within me. Trouble will always come. They will not stop. You must walk through the storm, wind and rain and know that it is going to be alright. Jesus' word is still good. Heaven and Earth are still here. It is time to fight. I may walk out but I refuse to be carried out. We have to bind the quitting spirit and loosen the spirit of faith. Its time to believe again.

Its time to believe in the yoke destroying, make crazy things happen faith. Its time for us to believe again. Its my faith that God is after.  God may attack our job, finances, family,home. My faith is the currency to purchase my vision.. Faith is the bridge that I walk across to get to my vision. Just a mustard seed of faith and I can move mountains. See my goal everyday. Write it down. Write it down. Write it down. See it, speak it, believe it daily. Loosen the spirit of faith. It is time to believe in God's best for our future. God is with me, for me and on my side. Its time to believe again. My only option is success.

God Bless You today. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone today. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive