Friday, January 15, 2010

Salvation

Thank You Lord for waking me up this morning. Thank You for giving me the ability to get up, wash and dress myself and have a job to go to where I am able to function in my right mind. Lord I thank you for your blessings.

You have saved me many times and I pray that I will be saved even more in the future. I understand the power of God. I know that God prepares us for things to come. I am learning daily through my encounters with people. God is showing me how to be a witness for his Word.

God is showing me how to relate to different cultures and races. How to keep my mind open and allow my experiences in life and my knowledge of God to bring others together. Father God I pray that my prayers and gifts to the poor come up as a memorial offering before God.

I pray that I am able to continuously serve God. That I can be generous and loving to all people. I pray that I can be a witness for God. God's purpose will become evident in my life. I will strive to carry out God's commandments in my life.

I struggle just trying to be obedient but I will continue to press forward to accomplish God's purpose and goals in my life. I press forward to be a servant.

I pray that God Blesses You today. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive