Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Mustard Seed Faith

Father God I thank you for another day. I thank you for not giving up on me Lord. I cannot manage the bad stuff. The problems are deeply rooted and need to be destroyed.

Lord allow me to speak to my problem and make it go away. I curse it at the root. The generational curse that has hindered me. The quality of my faith is important. I have so much more life in me than my problems. Lord help me to identify and speak to my problem.

I dont even want to analyze it or intellectualize it, just get rid of it. Let's do some house cleaning. Just throw it out. I dont need to look at it, or examine it, just throw it out.


Our country is swinging its beliefs again. We now have this sitting Democratic President and the Republicans are gaining strength. Its like a cancer how their negative views can spread so quickly.
 Habakkuk 1;2-5
 2 How long, O LORD, must I call for help,
       but you do not listen?
       Or cry out to you, "Violence!"
       but you do not save?  3 Why do you make me look at injustice?
       Why do you tolerate wrong?
       Destruction and violence are before me;
       there is strife, and conflict abounds.
 4 Therefore the law is paralyzed,
       and justice never prevails.
       The wicked hem in the righteous,
       so that justice is perverted.
The Lord 's Answer
 5 "Look at the nations and watch—
       and be utterly amazed.
       For I am going to do something in your days
       that you would not believe,
       even if you were told.
Lord you didnt change your mind about who you give your call to or who gets your grace. I thank you God for loving me enough to believe in me. What is our relationship with God? What are my expectations of God?What is the quality of my faith?  Lord I know that we will always have some strife in our lives but you said you would never leave us nor forsake us. You are with me always. Allow me to take of the burden and the yoke that I have formed in my life from childhood. Allow me to get to the root and to release it. Set it free. Never to pick it up again.

Let my living, true faith come alive so that I can speak to the bad stuff and make it move into the sea. Make sure that it is destroyed forever. I want it gone. I need it to leave. I want it to leave. I have the potential for success.I have the possibility to have a good life. I feel it as a possibility. I know its possible.

Father God I will not stop, quit or give up. I truly believe that Success is Our Only Option.

God Bless You today. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive