Thursday, January 28, 2010

Good Morning and God Bless You Today

Father God I come before you humble, wanting to know what can I do. How can I serve you better. How can I do more. Lord show me what to do. Tell me what must be done. Show me the way to please you.

Father God in my prayers to you I ask that you deliver us from evil. Deliver us from the spiritual forces of this world that seek to divide us and to destroy us.

Allow me to take hold of what is keeping me in bondage and to send it to the sea. I want to speak to my mountain. Speak to my mulberry tree. Speak to the obstacle that is blocking me from my blessing.

I plead the blood of the Lamb over my situation. I confess my sins in this situation and pray for forgiveness in all and any area that I have wronged someone or have been wronged. Lord any grievances that I have in this situation I have to let go.

Continue to humble me Lord. Humble me so that I know my role. I am your servant. My heart belongs to you. I give you everything I have. Allow me to give it all to you if necessary to know who is my Master.

I am not perfect and I dont strive for perfection. I strive for obedience to your word and your will.

Nothing is more precious than the love of God. My hearts desire is to please God. I want to do God's will. I pray that I can line up with God's command. May God bless You today. I pray that you are a blessing to someone as you are to me. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive