Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR

ITS THE BEGINNING OF A NEW BEGINNING.

MY FUTURE'S SO BRIGHT I HAVE TO WEAR SHADES. EXPERIENCING SOMETHING NEW ALWAYS FEELS EXCITING.

2010!!!!

Glory be to God. As I listened to your service last night I knew that this would be a year of change and promise. Something new and different. The beginning. It was too cold to take the little boy out. I'm watching him while his mom is in D.C. That was my Christmas present to her. I thought the weather was going to be better than that. We went to see the chipmunks earlier and it was around the 30's then when we came out it was so cold. It was in the low teens and that was about 5pm. I hoped he would go to sleep and I could slip out but to no avail. He was up and stayed up til midnight. We both watched the watch service on the internet. I know you say its not for those in the area but sometimes it really is for us. The church looks so beautiful with the trees and the lights. Everything was so beautiful.

God Bless You today and always. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive