Thursday, January 14, 2010

Improving My Communication Skills

Father God I pray that I am able to communicate much better with the parents of my children. I desire to have a cooperative relationship that will encourage and foster improved student behavior. Help me to follow through with the calls and to write the detentions. I must follow through or else its just empty promises and shallow threats. I dont want to sabotage my own efforts. I don't want to be manipulative but I do need parents cooperation to improve student behavior.

With all of the destruction and devastation that has taken place all over the world,especially in Haiti, the fact that I am coming nearer for better communication skills seems small and minute but it is important. How we respond in a crisis is always looked at extensively. A word from our mouth can accomplish many things, It can destroy or it can build up. Words are powerful.

I want to speak to the Lord honestly. I need to identify the pressures of this world that are preparing me for the future.

Daniel 3:16-18
"Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego answered and said to the king, "O Nebuchadnezzar, we have no need to answer you in this matter. If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and He will deliver us from your hand, O king. But if not, let it be known to you, O king, that we do not serve your gods, nor will we worship the gold image which you have set up"


Communication is important.  Obedience to God is important. Obedience whether he delivers us or not. Obey God. Listen to God. Communicate with God. Draw nearer to God. 


God Bless You today. Be Blessed today and be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive