Saturday, January 2, 2010

Living and Loving In Harmony

Father God I know that before I can love others I must love myself. Help me to speak truly, to be free to say what must be said and to speak the truth. Help me to deal honestly and fairly with others.

Help me to live true and in harmony with You, myself and others in my life. Help me to realize that I am a true workmanship wonderfully and marvelously made by you Father God.

Help me to remember that others do not always know what is best for me. I trust in you with all my heart to acknowledge that You Lord are in control and will make my path straight and agreeable.

I look to you Lord to help me make healthy and safe choices for my life. I know you have my best interest at heart and that I am part of your plan and purpose. I am here on purpose and not by chance.

I take responsibility for myself and I am continually seeking to improve myself. I strive to continue to walk upright and continue to be consistent, committed and confident. I strive for harmony with our communication and commitment. We are there because we want to be. Not because we have to be.

I will learn to love my neighbor as myself and to learn love is about taking chances over and over again.Learning to love is what we seek daily. God Bless You. Be Blessed and Be a Blessing to Someone. I love you.


Ephesians 2:8-10
8 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, 9 not a result of works, so that no one may boast. 10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive