Monday, January 4, 2010

Victory over Obstacles

Father God I have read that if I confess with my lips that Jesus is Lord and believe in my heart that You have raised Him from the dead that I shall be saved. Father, I am your child and I do confess that Jesus Christ is Lord over my spirit, my soul and my body. I make Him Lord over every situation in my life. Therefore, I can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me.

Father God I give you my obstacles. You know the challenges that I face and the things I have done wrong and what I have done to put my self in these predicaments. Lord I have made a quality decision to give you all of my obstacles. You know what they are and you know the specific ones that I am referring to right now. I turn it over to you Lord.

I leave it alone and give it to you. I pray on it daily and continually desire to be united with you on this obstacle. It is done. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
Good Night and God bless. Be blessed and be a blessing. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive