Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Restoration

Father God I am renewing my closeness with you. I am daily renewing my relationship with you.

Jeremiah 31:3-4

...I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness. I will build you up again and you will be rebuilt, O Virgin Israel. Again you will take up your tambourines and go out to dance with the joyful.

Matthew 11:28
Come to me all who are weary weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

Father God I come to you to pray about the broken relationship and lost opportunity that I am experiencing. I have sought you out and continue to seek you in my life.

I know that the obstacles before me are temporary. Lord this building is more that I want or need right now. Every time I turn around there is something breaking. I hope that this last thing will ensure that our tenant is gone. We want to sell it Lord, help us to find a buyer, one who will follow through, and we can move on to another chapter. Father God, help me to not take on my father's debts and responsibilities as my own. I know that I can only help so much. I have tried to reach out to other siblings but they have not responded. Lord if I am to make life changing decisions for him help me to make the right ones. Lord help me to not grow weary with the pain and heartache of others in my life. Help me to remember that Jesus said, Come to me all you who are weary and burdened. I fix my eyes on Jesus, the Author and perfector of my faith.

Father God I thank you for your restoring love. I know that you hear my prayers and that restoration will take place on all levels, in every area of my life. Thank You God for loving me and I know that I am a child of the Most High God. I will be restored to a much more loving relationship with God for he is gentle and humble in heart and I will find rest for my soul. His yoke is easy, and His burden is light.

Lord I know that prayer works and I will continue to be earnest and steadfast in my prayers to you. I will not grow faint, give up or lose hope. I continue to push on even when it looks like it does right now. Bleak and discouraging. I will press on. I will fight the good fight of faith. I have to.

May God Bless You Today. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive