Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Good Morning

Father God I pray that today is a day to be a counselor for the emotionally wounded. To up lift their spirit and mind and I ask you that you keep us in your Holy Spirit.

I ask to walk in faith knowing that your wisdom and understanding rest upon us. God you have insight and knowledge to the challenges that are before us and you have the power to help us say the right things for the right circumstance.

Thank You Father God that we are good listeners to the confessions of those that need us. Help us to comprehend the hurt and give constructive advice to influence the current situation. Lord I will not judge how something is seen through their eyes or decide what they hear is correct or not

. I will deal in fairness to the best of my ability and stay faithful to your Word Lord. Lord I will promote peace at all cost. Your peace fills us with joy. You will not leave us with some kind of support.

Father, I know you have the knowledge to assist your children in every situation. I seek your counsel in every situation. Guide me as I guide others. Thank You Lord for loving me. Thank You for showing me that there truly is something better for me.

Ephesians 3:16-19
I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through this Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge-that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

God Bless You today. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone today. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive