Friday, January 22, 2010

Facing Difficult and Challenging Place in My Life

Good Morning Father God. Good Morning. Thank you for this morning. I pray that I can find comfort and wisdom in your word today. I pray that I can handle receiving advice from someone I might be suspicious of. Can I follow God's word if it comes from an unlikely source? Will I allow my common sense to sit back and hear the message and not just identify it with the person? Meetings, meetings and more meetings. Test them, prepare them, test them, prepare them. How to prosper anyway, with all the challenges.

Jeremiah 27

Lord I ask for your traveling mercies today and everyday. I pray that you are able to watch over me as I travel today. Lord help me get my mind focused on the things that are of God. I pray to be an example for you today. Allow me to hear your word today even if it comes from an unlikely source. Thank you God for loving me and wanting me to keep trying again and again and again. Never give up, never let go. Walk in faith and know that God is with me.

God Bless You today. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive