Sunday, January 17, 2010

Unity and Harmony

Holy Spirit teach us how to agree about anything and everything so that what we ask will come to pass and be done for us by our Father in Heaven.

Teach us to have confidence in you so that if we ask anything according to Your will You will hear us and since we know that you hear us, whatsoever we ask we know that we have the right to petition you Lord for what we desire of You.

We pray that we will live as members of the Body of Christ. Lord we are sure that you know our needs and our desires. We know that some who would really know us may not love us as you do. You know us and you still love us. You have seen our sins and mistakes and you still love us. Lord you know I cant make it without you. What would I do? How would I do it?

Father God our sins are often too big for us to handle, we turn our life over to you Lord. No one can understand like You Lord. No one can walk in righteousness like you Lord. Father God we thank you for healing us and forgiving us. We strive to be like Jesus Christ but we are not.

We come to you daily with our hearts open and our minds meditating on you Lord. When did we stop acknowledging one another? When did we stop hearing one another? When did we stop talking? How did I let that happen?

Lord the things that I have been negligent with have reared their ugly head again. I know broken pipes, broken furnace, broken toilets are not everything. This just seems to mount up with that building. The tenant from deep down below in h-e-double hockey sticks. Lord I know its not mine but I let it wear heavy on my heart. What do we do Lord, I have no more solutions. I turn it over to you. I am not wise in this situation. Who is wise? Who do I turn to for advice and assistance? Lord guide me.

Father God I call on you to help unite us. Keep us working to become one united in spirit. Loving towards each other. Compassionate and courteous. Tender  of heart and humble.

Father God I pray for our welfare, happiness and protection. Lord I pray that we are able to inherit your blessing. I pray that we may be one with you as Jesus is one with you. Jesus is in us and You are in Jesus. I pray that we may become perfectly united and the world will know and recognize Jesus in us.

Father God I pray that your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. God Bless You today. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive