Thursday, July 26, 2007

Waiting

I am waiting for his mommy to call so I can go and pick her up. We have had a full day. Grocery shopping, blockbuster, cooking meals for two days, and then just some general cleaning,. I'm tired. I'm suppose to go out with my daughter tonight. One of the artist with my summer program is having a cd release party at this lounge and I told her I wanted to go. She was so excited to have her mommy go out with her to one of her places. I'm exhausted now. The idea of being out until 4 or 5 in the morning just makes me tired thinking about it. Have I gotten that old? I guess so. The thought of being out that late does not excite me. My biggest concern is how to get my father to let us help with his hygiene. He wont do it on his own. When my brother helps then he will do it for himself so my brother thinks he doesn't need help. When I tell he to just go do it. He goes in the bathroom and doesn't do it. He just dabs and never ever ever brushes his teeth. I would do it but I think he prefers a man. I'm going to get my brother involved again. He don't care though. He just cares about himself. I have to do something, daddy's smelling and my telling him to shower or brush his teeth is not enough. It seems simple enough but its a big problem. You dont want to hurt his feelings but its like you have to let him know that we cant continue to have him be negligent with his hygiene.

Praise the Lord. Dr Kings Memorial will be finished. This I know and believe. You are the co chair for Chicago.  let justice roll....it is always the cause and not the man.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive