Friday, July 6, 2007

Central Time

Its still Friday.

I didnt miss a day

Look at me bringing most of my family out.Even my daughters half sister. She's staying with us for ten days. Whats up with that. Her mom has kept the girls for many summers so I agreed to keep her for ten days this summer. Her mom deserves a much needed break. Who wouldnt need one from a fifteen year old.They can be so moody. We're still in the honeymoon stage so she is still nice to me. I dont want to get to know her very well so that we stay in the nicey nicey stage. She is a nice girl and thats the image I want to keep.

What a beautiful night. The weather was great, the music was good and the evening went very well. This was the most people I think I have seen at a Jazz in the park. More people are turning out for the events. My goal is to attend the teen summit tomorrow. Logistically we have to work out the car situation.

I did not dress dad tonight. I see that maybe I should have. When I told him to change his shirt he decided to just keep on a tee shirt. Bad choice. I didnt want to embarrass him anymore so I let it go. Never again. I have to make the choices for him.

How was your day today. He told me you were on the news today. I missed it.  At least somebody saw it.

I'm tired, its been a long week. Good Night. 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive