Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Tuesday

Happy Tuesday!

I think the offering for Sunday is a good idea. Its so important to take it to the people. I think you have some very good ideas People need to know that you care and its not the same talk that they hear all the time. No rhetoric, no red tape, just help, direct and much needed. Go straight to the people. I just pray the people show up to give.

We are installing a ceiling fan in my bedroom. My old ceiling fan went out and we (me, my brother and anna) are trying to figure this out. We have been working on this for the past hour and a half.  Sometimes projects at home take twice as long as you think. Tomorrow we will do some lawn work. There's always something that needs to be done. Repave the driveway. Get some new outside lights. Working on curb appeal at this house. Preparing the apartments for inspection. Renting out the apartments.All of this witin the next three weeks. It can be done. 

Let me get back to work. I just wanted talk to you to let you know I was thinking about you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive