Saturday, July 28, 2007

Good Morning

 

Good Morning Lord. I am thankful and grateful that I am waking up today. Each and every day brings a new chance at life more abundantly. I cast my cares and burdens to you Lord and I submit myself to the Father. I resist the cares of the world that try to pressure me daily. God sent Jesus so that I might have light and have it more abundantly. I cast my burdens on you Lord. I have the strength to overcome cares and burdens. I cast my burdens on you Lord, you will sustain me. Thank you , thank you, thank you. I rest in you.

"He has showed you, O man, what is good.

And what does the Lord require of you?

To act justly and to love mercy

and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8

Gods faithfulness. What God requires of me. How has God recently shown me His faithfulness?Let me be reminded of his faithful acts in my life.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive