Sunday, July 8, 2007

Righteous Anger

Have my emotions gotten the better of me? God, have I gotten to the end of my rope? my concerns about the children and what I can do to help. My own decisions about my life. The choices I have made and the results of those choices. I thought I was ready to ask for that job and I changed my mind. Will I ask? Am I really ready to make that commitment? Is that infidelity Lord? One day its yes, yes, and then its, uh maybe. Let's have some consistency. This has bee a rough summer. I'm sure I have cost myself more by refusing to be intimidated by that driver. All ready insurance companies are calling. I have to make a decision about the job, and do it soon. That means I have to rent the two apartments. No matter what. Check on the math course. Find out about the type 75 classes. Get rid of my agenda and get God's agenda.  Restructure and relocate. Make some decisions and follow through. Make some decisions.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive