Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Good Morning

The glory of the Lord is upon us. God loves us and he dwells with his people. Thank you God for loving us enough to live within us. To be with us always. God you say go and I will be with you. We say show us, give us, and we will go.  I want a spirit controlled life. I want to be directed by the Holy Spirit and to know that I can go and move because you are with me no matter what. LORD YOU ARE A DOER OF THE WORD, IT IS YOUR OWN WORD AND YOU STAND BY YOUR WORD. IT IS YOUR WILL AND YOUR DESIRE THAT I SEEK YOUR KINGDOM FIRST. REMOVE ALL DOUBTS, KEEP ME FROM WAVERING.

Does the thought of a first hand encounter with God frighten me or attract me? God's presence is an overwhelming sense of awe. God love me. I draw near with a sincere heart. My heart is sincere. What's in my heart? I pray that I will know the Lord better and will know myself better in the process.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive